Dragon Mary Mocktail Recipe
- Tomato Juice approximately 6 ounces
- Fresh Lime quartered – 2 to squeeze in the drink, I for salted rim, I for decoration
- Horseradish 1 teaspoon
- Worcestershire Sauce 1 teaspoon
- Pepper to taste
- Celery 1 stalk
- Dragon’s Blood 1 capsule Vital Planet’s pure Dragon’s Blood extract
- Sparkling water 1 ounce
Sea Salt and Herbed Salt – enough on a plate to rim a 12-ounce glass. We used Himalayan pink salt and Redmond Organic Natural Season Salt.
Rim your glass, first with lime, and then put it upside-down onto a plate with the sea salt and herbed salt mixture to create a sparkly salt rim.
Carefully fill the glass half full with ice.
Mix ingredients together in a separate glass. Empty one capsule of Dragon’s Blood into the drink and stir with the celery stalk. The celery does double-duty as a spoon and garnish! Pour over your ice in the glass.
Add sparkling water at the end along with garnishes on a toothpick – pretty and tasty! Enjoy!
- Olives – black, green, or both
- Slices of Red, Orange or Yellow Pepper
- Fermented Okra (we’ll be teaching you how to make your own soon!)
- Any veggies you may have in your refrigerator that would look attractive like radish, carrot, green onion
- Pickle juice might be a delicious addition!
Add enough goodies to this drink, and it can be an appetizer all by itself (or lunch!) All amounts are approximates. Let your own tastebuds be your guide~